- Private Equity
- Capital Markets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Investment Funds
- Dispute Resolution
- Foreign Investment
- Outbound Investment
- Banking and Finance
- Anti-trust and Competition
- Real Estate and Construction
- Data Compliance
- Intellectual Property
- Criminal Compliance
- marriage，family and wealth management
- ESG, Export Control and Anti-sanctions
Private equity is one of our core businesses.
Our team consists of members who have many years of experience in providing private equity legal services and have substantial legal practice and service sophistication. Our partners are recommended by Chambers Asia Pacific in the field of private equity and our team has more than 15 years of experience in investment and financing practice.
We provide one-stop, comprehensive legal services that span the entire process from seed financing and start-up financing to several subsequent stages of equity financing and debt financing for entrepreneurial start-up clients.
Our clients are first-class funds and large companies constantly occupying a substantial leading market position in the industry. Having accumulated extensive project experiences, we have developed a deep understanding of business modes and regulatory compliance for dozens of industries including the internet industry, big data, new retail, advanced manufacturing, sharing economy, media, medicine, games and F&B (Food and Beverages) sector
We are able to render the highest-level of professional services, including:
· Providing a full range of legal services for investments and acquisitions made by private equity funds at home and abroad, including legal due diligence, investment structuring, drafting and negotiation of transaction documents, governmental review and assistance in closing deliveries.
· Providing comprehensive legal advisory services for corporate financing, including negotiation for transactional documents and assistance in closing deliveries.
· Legal services for designing equity incentive plans for clients.
· Compliance advisory services on issues of routine operation for private funds, and
· Whole process legal services for fund registration.