- Private Equity
- Capital Markets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Investment Funds
- Dispute Resolution
- Foreign Investment
- Outbound Investment
- Banking and Finance
- Anti-trust and Competition
- Real Estate and Construction
- Data Compliance
- Intellectual Property
- Criminal Compliance
- marriage，family and wealth management
- ESG, Export Control and Anti-sanctions
Anti-trust and Competition
Our team members are experienced in the practice of antitrust and competition law in China. Our team specializes in litigation and counseling related to concentration of undertakings, monopolistic agreements, and abuse of dominant market position.
We maintain close working personal and professional relationships with relevant government departments and have successfully assisted numerous domestic and foreign enterprise in their M&A projects in passing China's anti-monopoly review. In addition, we provide long-term antitrust compliance services, deal structuring and antitrust legal training to our clients.
· We are able to render the highest-level of professional services, including:
· Antitrust compliance review of M&A terms and transaction structures.
· Applying for concentration of undertakings.
· Providing legal services to clients in administrative antitrust investigations.
For companies complying with antitrust law and anti-unfair competition law:
· Formulating regulations for clients in response to antitrust law and anti-unfair competition law.
· Representing clients in civil litigations, administrative review and administrative litigations involving antitrust laws.
· Providing compliance advice and training to clients from an antitrust perspective, and
· Coordinating antitrust filings in different countries.