Capital markets is the mainstay of our businesses. Our partners have extensive project experience and have provided legal services to many companies of different industries, backgrounds and nationalities in various capital market transactions.
We have maintained solid relationships with brokerage firms, accounting firms and other intermediaries involved in IPOs. As lawyers representing issuers or underwriters, we have provided whole-process legal services for domestic and foreign public offerings, listing on the National SME share transfer system and bond financing for various companies, as well as exclusive legal services for capital market-related mergers and acquisitions, private placement, reverse takeovers, privatizations, convertible bonds and other matters.
We are particularly adept at providing clients with working solutions based on solid legal foundation and our past project experience and are highly regarded by clients for our quick response to their requests.
· We are able to render the highest-level of professional services, including:
· Pre-IPO restructuring and reorganization including performing due diligence, preparing restructuring and reorganization plans, drafting relevant legal documents and assisting target enterprises in completing the filing, review and approval procedures of government departments.
· Stock issuance, listing and financing, including domestic initial public offering and financing, and overseas initial public offering (including red chip listing and direct listing) and financing.
· M&A and restructuring of listed companies, including major asset reorganization of listed companies (including reverse takeover, acquiring asset with stocks), private stock offering , privatization, delisting and resumption of listing, general M&A of listed companies.
· Issuing and listing bonds and other securities, including overseas debt issuance of Chinese-owned enterprises, issuing bonds in the inter-bank bond market, financial bonds, debt financing instruments for non-financial enterprises and issuing bonds through exchanges, and
Outside general counsel for listed companies, including consultation on the matters of information disclosure, affiliate transaction, and contract review, corporate governance and other daily legal services of companies