- Private Equity
- Capital Markets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Investment Funds
- Dispute Resolution
- Foreign Investment
- Outbound Investment
- Banking and Finance
- Anti-trust and Competition
- Real Estate and Construction
- Data Compliance
- Intellectual Property
- Criminal Compliance
- marriage，family and wealth management
- ESG, Export Control and Anti-sanctions
- Labor Law
The Foreign Investment team of Yenlex has extensive experience in the field of foreign investment and has served as legal counsel for many foreign-owned enterprises, providing comprehensive legal services for numerous foreign direct investment projects.
We are familiar with the details of the government policies on the regulation of foreign investment and have maintained long-term communication and cooperation with the relevant government departments. With solid industry expertise, rich experience in this field and positive relationships with government authorities, Yenlex lawyers provide excellent legal services to our clients in every project we have participated and achieve higher business value for our clients through legal services.
We have cooperated with various types of clients covering multinational corporations, foreign investment institutions, state-owned and private Chinese joint ventures, local governments, as well as various foreign-owned enterprises, foreign enterprises' representative offices in China, and regional headquarters of multinational enterprises.
We have helped global clients achieve successful investment and business expansion in industries that are strictly regulated by the Chinese government, such as media, publishing, internet, education, energy and real estate.
· We are able to render the highest-level of professional services, including:
· Market access services in China, communicating with government departments on behalf of our clients and assisting them in obtaining relevant approval, filing and registration procedures.
· Assisting foreign investors in setting up foreign-invested enterprises in mainland China, including wholly foreign-owned enterprises, Sino-foreign joint ventures, Sino-foreign cooperative ventures, partnerships, venture capital enterprises and equity investment enterprises.
· Combining the needs of clients to set up different investment structures and provide investment risk control solutions to achieve rapid inward and outward investment or long-term stable investment returns.
· Assisting foreign investors and foreign-invested enterprises to participate in various bidding and tendering projects and providing related legal services.
· Negotiation and drafting transaction documents, including joint venture agreements, articles of incorporation, technology license agreements, financing agreements and investment-related contracts and agreements.
· Providing daily legal services, including but not limited to drafting, reviewing and amending business-related agreements/contracts, assisting clients in negotiating and resolving disputes with various partners, drafting board resolutions and other related legal documents, compliance review, and providing legal advice for daily operations of the enterprise.
· Assisting in corporate restructuring, submitting changes of registration, dissolution and liquidation.
· Assisting clients in establishing sound internal control systems, and providing clients with relevant legal and risk management training, and
· Providing labor and personnel legal services to foreign-invested enterprises, including drawing up sample contracts of employment, drafting contract of employment for senior management, providing legal advice on recruitment, layoff and dismissal of employees, drafting relevant documents, and communicating with employees to resolve disputes.