- Private Equity
- Capital Markets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Investment Funds
- Dispute Resolution
- Foreign Investment
- Outbound Investment
- Banking and Finance
- Anti-trust and Competition
- Real Estate and Construction
- Data Compliance
- Intellectual Property
- Criminal Compliance
- marriage，family and wealth management
- ESG, Export Control and Anti-sanctions
- Labor Law
Banking and Finance
Yenlex's team of attorneys in this area has built solid legal skills and accumulated rich project experiences. We are oriented to exceeding our clients' needs by providing professional and comprehensive legal services. Our practice covers banking, trust, capital management, securities, financial leasing, funds and other financial industries and we have extensive experience in industry rules, regulatory compliance policies, risk control, and transaction structure arrangements in related business areas.
· We are able to render the highest-level of professional services, including:
· Designing governance structures, drafting various operational rules and internal control regulation systems for foreign investment in equities and M&A.
· Establishment, change, market exit and liquidation of financial enterprises.
· Settlement of debts and liabilities of financial institutions.
· Providing legal services related to convertible bond issuance and bond issuance.
· Commodity financing, letters of credit, letters of guarantee, factoring, protecting financial loans and debt restructuring.
· Disposal of toxic assets and bad debt.
· Applying for preliminary injunction orders to freeze assets; to litigate cases representing our clients; to request or respond to arbitration on behalf of our clients; to apply for compulsory enforcement of court decisions and arbitration awards and handle other litigation legal affairs.
· Assisting or acting as an agent in bankruptcy liquidation and to ensure realization of the right of foreclosure in case of default for mortgage loans and pledge loans.
· Participating in project planning and operation, conducting relevant investigations, and issuing legal risks assessment report.
· Formulating and discussing legal plan options, issuing legal letters and legal opinions and drafting legal documents.